I think the fear is self image. The message is very clear. I like the use of dark lighting and colors to add to the dark feeling conveyed. I would maybe not use a blue color to depict he word and instead a gray or white to match the theme.
I think the fear is fear of oneself. I think it is pretty successful in the message it's conveying. I like the look of the photo being black and white. The only criticism i have is to maybe use more deluded colors to fit the back and white theme instead of a bright color.
I think the fear in this project is fear of oneself/their image. The photo is successful in conveying this message because she seems afraid of herself in the image. I love the black and white contrast! The only criticism I'd have is the font/spacing.
I think the fear is self image.
ReplyDeleteThe message is very clear.
I like the use of dark lighting and colors to add to the dark feeling conveyed.
I would maybe not use a blue color to depict he word and instead a gray or white to match the theme.
I think the fear is fear of oneself.
ReplyDeleteI think it is pretty successful in the message it's conveying.
I like the look of the photo being black and white.
The only criticism i have is to maybe use more deluded colors to fit the back and white theme instead of a bright color.
I think the fear in this project is fear of oneself/their image.
ReplyDeleteThe photo is successful in conveying this message because she seems afraid of herself in the image.
I love the black and white contrast!
The only criticism I'd have is the font/spacing.