Fear Project









Comments

  1. I think the fear is self image.
    The message is very clear.
    I like the use of dark lighting and colors to add to the dark feeling conveyed.
    I would maybe not use a blue color to depict he word and instead a gray or white to match the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the fear is fear of oneself.
    I think it is pretty successful in the message it's conveying.
    I like the look of the photo being black and white.
    The only criticism i have is to maybe use more deluded colors to fit the back and white theme instead of a bright color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the fear in this project is fear of oneself/their image.
    The photo is successful in conveying this message because she seems afraid of herself in the image.
    I love the black and white contrast!
    The only criticism I'd have is the font/spacing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1st Semester Reflection